Working with plastics takes skills and experience – we’ve been doing it for over 40 years.
“I estimate, conservatively, a total of $60,000 saved in time and materials over the past 16 months alone.” – Troy Haggkvist, Assistant Plant Manager at Pitt River Quarries
Pitt River Quarries is a subsidiary of Lafarge, one of the largest diversified suppliers of concrete and construction materials in the United States and Canada. Pitt River Quarries produces and sells high quality, high performance crushed granite for local and export markets.
Pitt River Quarries has been extremely happy with the consulting expertise and proven results from Epic Polymer’s Shock and Vibration System. What started as an everyday pain for Pitt River has now turned into a long-term solution, with immediate short and long term wins: return on investment and reduced costs for the customer.
– Due to Epic’s assessment and design of the Shock & Vibration System, the jaw crusher’s maintenance can now be regularly factored at a reduction of 15 hours a week on the affected area
– The solution also eliminates system shut down every six months due to shearing bolts or the repair of structural welds
Extended Machine Life
– The crusher isolation system has been in use for 16 months, with many years of performance left
Overall Total Maintenance Savings on Time and Materials
– Weekly maintenance for replacing nuts, bolts, and washers = $1800
– Weekly welding and fabrication for repairing sub-structure = $900
Download the full Shock, Impact & Vibration – Pitt River Quarries Case Study and discover the Epic difference.
Contact us today for a custom solution to eliminate your downtime.